« Older   Newer »
~Davemeister~
view post Posted on 21/9/2008, 17:12

AUTHOR: Koopiskeva
TITLE: EUPHORIA
MUSIC: Frou Frou - Must Be Dreaming
ANIME: RahXephon

The Comments from the Original author:
This is my most ambitious video yet, and possibly the one I've placed the most effort on. Euphoria is the first part of a two-part video series I have planned with a central theme of dreaming. The second is to come later this year. Anyways, the video itself is quite a technical achievement for myself and surpasses all my videos thus far. It can also serve as an introduction to a fairly under-rated anime, RahXephon. However, it is still a drama video and contains quite a bit of symbolism.
The video itself centers on Kamina Ayato and his relationship to the two leading women in the anime, Haruka and Reika. The video can be looked upon as a dream within a dream for Kamina. There were plenty of moments in RahXephon that made it seem dream-like so I knew that it was possible to make this happen.
The song. The song and its lyrics immediately entranced me. It also flowed so well that I could practically see the video taking shape to it.

--- AWARDS ---

Conventions -
Best Technical Video at Anime Central 2003
Staff Award at Anime Expo 2003
AMV Mailing List Originality Award at Anime Expo 2003
Best Technical Video at Anime Weekend Atlanta 9 Expo Contest
2004 AnimeMusicVideos.Org VCA -
Best Drama Video
Best Sentimental Video
Best Use of Visual Effects
Most Artistic Video
Video of the Year

*Darky*
view post Posted on 21/9/2008, 19:37

wow posso solo dire ke è stupendo mi ha tipo ipnotizxzato facendomi voler aprire e kiudere gli okki a un certo punto xD
poi gli effetti usati tipoq nd lui grida o qnd gli escono le ali beh il simbolismo di cui parla l'autore si vede xDDD
ed è anke vero ke può sembrare tipo un sogno dentro un sogno ù.ù
poi aveva un ke di triste...nn conosco proprio l'anime usato ma qst video mi ha fatto incuriosire xD poi io amo i robottoni xD
cmq davvero ottimo ù.ù complimenti all'autore ù.ù

1 replies since 21/9/2008, 17:12   37 views